Horseradish Mayo | Horseradish is like the Tom Brady of my fridge. It lasts forever and is consistently awesome out there on the culinary field. But then it runs out and gets itself suspended four games for being too awesome…and now we all can’t wait to get more of it. But alas there is a way to extend the life of Brady! Pair it with the Gisele of mayonnaises and he will stand tall in your icebox for weeks. Guaranteed.
In this recipe, we marry our mayonnaise with a touch of sour cream and kick it up with dijon and…wait for it…horseradish. But what really makes this mayo shine are the peppadew peppers – they’re naturally sweet and give that extra briny punch to round out this flavor party. This is simplicity at its finest.
* Join our VIP list to get new recipes before anyone else.
- Mayonnaise - 5 tablespoons, store-bought
- Sour Cream - 1½ tablespoons
- Peppadew Peppers - 1 tablespoon, finely minced
- Dijon - ½ teaspoon
- Horseradish - 2 teaspoons
- Onion Powder - ⅛ teaspoon
- Sugar - ⅛ teaspoon
- Salt - ⅓ teaspoon
- Air-Tight Container - small
- Whisk - small
- Start by finely mincing the peppadews. Get them real small.
- Then toss them in the air-tight container with all the remaining ingredients, stir well, and season to taste. That's it! Store in the fridge until you're ready to eat!
* This is one of our all-time favorite condiments. We serve it with chicken tenders, scallops...and of course, sandwiches.
* And if we're feeling frisky, we double up on the horseradish for even more kick!
If you’ve read this far, then you need to check out Texas Remoulade and ATX BBQ Sauce.
Or better yet, join our VIP list to get new recipes before anyone else.