Our Comment Policy are the rules of the road when it comes to you posting comments or any content on Mytartare.com. We really work hard to keep our readers happy and give them the enjoyable experience they’ve come to expect when visiting our site.
So by using Mytartare.com, you understand and agree to the following as well as our:
You will not post anything that,
- Is unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- Is blatantly rude, disturbing, culturally offensive or just mean.
- Contains harassing, bullying or intimidating material.
- Contains links back to an entity, business or commercial blog, unless it meaningfully contributes to the conversation.
- Uses an entity, business or commercial blog name or link in the name or body fields, unless it meaningfully contributes to the conversation.
- Contains commercial solicitations, spam, viruses; or engages in any pyramid schemes.
- Advertises or promotes any products/services through Mytartare.com without our written approval.
- Supports or advocates unlawful activity; or involvement in any political or religious group.
- Incites violence; is sexually provocative; contains nudity or pornography in any manner.
- You are fully liable and solely responsible for all content (including all pictures and media) you add, post, share, transmit or otherwise make public on Mytartare.com.
- We can delete any comment without notice at our sole discretion if it violates any law, this policy or we don’t feel like it’s appropriate.
- We can moderate and/or subject comments to an approval process at any time which may prevent your comment from displaying.
- We can edit or delete any of your comments if they contain grammatical errors or if they are ALL CAPS.
- Like you, we are also busy people (and dogs) so you understand we may not be able to reply to every comment.
- If you don’t agree with any of what you just read, we ask that you please not use Mytartare.com.